- 356 E Lake Hill Drive, TALLADEGA, AL 35160
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,296 Sq.ft.
- This property has SO MUCH potential. It has been stripped down to the studs inside and needs a full remodel. Please see the professional floor plan drawings attached with the pictures. This property is a full acre and has views of Logan Martin Lake at different times through the year. Two waterfront properties are for sale across the street as well, so this may be a great opportunity to pick up multiple investment properties or your own lake retreat. The seller is a licensed Realtor in Alabama.
- 3077 Whites Chapel Parkway, TRUSSVILLE, AL 35173
- This commercial property is located in a residential area and was previously used as the office and warehouse for a roofing and remodeling company. It has high visibility at a 3-way stop and is located on the Moody side of St. Clair County but has a Trussville address. This is a B-3 zoning for Moody with an average daily traffic count of 5,346 (as of 2021). You'll find a new roof, large open warehouse-multi-use space, several storage bays with rolling doors, kitchen with eating area, office, and full bathroom. ...
- 160 John Circle, SPRINGVILLE, AL 35146
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,018 Sq.ft.
- This Springville home is tucked away in a charming neighborhood, providing peaceful and private living, while still boasting a location thatâ€™s convenient to downtownâ€™s restaurants and shops, schools, and I-59. Youâ€™ll appreciate the new HVAC, new deck, new stove, and new water heater. The home sits on a treed one-acre lot with a large, southern-style front porch, new landscaping across the front, spacious driveway with 2-car garage parking, and a storage building that could double as a playhouse. Inside you ...
Active Under Contract
- 1935 Brewster Road, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35235
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3,004 Sq.ft.
- Charming 3,000 sf home on 3 beautiful acres! Youâ€™ll love the curb appeal, metal roof, brick/vinyl exterior, covered front porch, and long driveway. In back, youâ€™ll find additional driveway and carport parking, covered RV parking, giant fenced yard, covered/screened patio, utility room, and detached workshop/storage building. There is so much room to roam! Step inside to see all the unique features in this floor plan has to offerâ€¦no â€œcookie cutterâ€ here. The main level boasts some hardwood floors, living r ...
Active Under Contract
- 6760 Ridgewood Drive, PINSON, AL 35126
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,800 Sq.ft.
- This charming Pinson home has a Gatlinburg-ish feel to the exterior with stained wood siding and pretty stone over block foundation. Located in the Ridgewood community, itâ€™s an easy commute to Pinson schools, I-59, and multiple shopping areas. Boasting over 1,800 s.f. of living space, this 3 bdrm, 2 full bath home provides a nice-sized living room, spacious eat-in kitchen, and a giant den (that could easily be finished into a 4th bedroom). Youâ€™ll find beautiful hardwood floors in the foyer, dining area, and ...
Active Under Contract
- 301 4th Street N, BESSEMER, AL 35020
- Retail, Warehouse, and Flex space available spanning almost 7,000 s.f. across 2 buildings, over a third of an acre lot, and zoned C3, Community Business District. The main building provides a reception area, two offices, conference area, half bath, full kitchen, warehouse with 15' ceilings, roll-up door, and laundry area. The second building is a smaller warehouse with roll-up door, office, and half bath. The lots are fenced and gated. Located 5 miles from the new UAB West Hospital, less than two miles to I20/59 ...
- 1365 Paragon Parkway, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35235
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,871 Sq.ft.
- SPACIOUS, FULL BRICK, 4 BEDROOM, 3 BATH HOME in PARAGON MANOR! Located just minutes from St Vincent's East, 10 mins to Trussville, I59, and I459... On the main level you'll find a formal living / dining space, family room with brick fireplace, eat-in kitchen, master suite, the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, and 2nd bath. The basement boasts a HUGE finished den with another brick fireplace, 4th bedroom, 3rd bath, 2 car garage parking, workshop space, and laundry area. This is a 1 acre lot with a wooded back yard. With ...
- 3136 Fieldstone Circle, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35215
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,697 Sq.ft.
- This pretty, newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is move-in ready and zoned for Pinson Schools. You'll appreciate the open living room with gas fireplace, dining area, large den off the kitchen, fenced back yard, large deck, storage building, and cul-de-sac street. Sleepy Hollow is a pretty community close to shopping and dining and is convenient to I-59. Call today!
- 1645 Old Springville Road, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35215
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,501 Sq.ft.
- Oh my! This adorable home is so full of charm and character, FULLY REMODELED, zoned for Clay-Chalkville Schools, and MOVE-IN READY! Set back on a large 2 acre lot, with vinyl siding, updated roof, updated HVAC, and fenced yard, youâ€™ll appreciate the private feel but convenient location to I-459, I-59, shopping, dining, and schools. Come see for yourself the NEW APPLIANCE PACKAGE, NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT, FRESH PAINT, NEW LIGHT FIXTURES, FRESHLY STAINED DECK, NEW SLIDING DOOR, and several new windows. As you p ...
- 5894 Dug Hollow Road, PINSON, AL 35126
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,702 Sq.ft.
- Adorable, move-in ready, and zoned for Clay schools... This home boasts a large, fenced yard and is just minutes from I59, shopping, and dining. You'll find neutral, fresh, interior paint throughout and updated laminate floors. The kitchen provides an eat-in area at the bay window, and the living room has a great view of the back yard. Cuddle by the fireplace this winter or enjoy pretty weather on the huge back deck. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, and the basement has been finished into a separ ...
- 380 Isbell Road, ODENVILLE, AL 35120
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,616 Sq.ft.
- This charming one-owner, custom-built home is tucked away on a very pretty and lush 4 acre lot in Odenville. Youâ€™ll love the privacy, and the sellerâ€™s â€œgreen thumbâ€ will be apparent as you pull up the driveway. The roof was replaced approximately 10 years ago, and the block construction and stucco exterior is surprisingly energy efficient, providing low utility costs. In addition, there is an underground storm shelter just steps away from the back patio. Enjoy a glass of lemonade with family on the sout ...
- 5493 Azalea Trace, TRUSSVILLE, AL 35173
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,308 Sq.ft.
- *** Professional pictures coming Friday.*** New Magnolia community listing here on Azalea Trace! Low maintenance brick and vinyl siding and beautiful landscaping await here at this well-maintained home. Youâ€™ll love the pretty lot, cul-de-sac street, sidewalks, street lights, and walking distance to Magnolia Elementary. Stepping inside, youâ€™ll appreciate the wood-laminate floors throughout, high ceilings, gas fireplace, nice-sized living room, and fully equipped kitchen. Additional features include: stone c ...
- 312 Cherokee Drive, TRUSSVILLE, AL 35173
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,600 Sq.ft.
- Cahaba Crest home under $300k? Yes! This very well maintained and loved home is tucked into the heart of Trussville (just past beautiful Civitan Park and less than a mile from the downtown entertainment district). This is a lush corner lot with a huge fenced back yard. You'll appreciate the updated roof and HVAC system, large back patio, and wide driveway for lots of parking. Inside you'll find a large living room with wood-burning fireplace, office or bonus room with real wood paneling, and spacious eat-in ki ...